The nature conference Bioengineering Solutions for Biology and Medicine will focus on interdisciplinary strategies and enabling technologies with the potential to transform biomedical discovery and accelerate the deployment of new medical solutions.
The conference's topics include: Single-cell technologies, imaging and sensing, artificial intelligence, genome engineering, synthetic biology, microphysiological systems, and regenerative medicine.
- Steven Chu (Stanford University)
- Aaron Chiechanover (Israel Institute of Technology)
- Stefan Hell (Max Planck Institute Göttingen)
- Robert Langer (MIT)
- Ralph Weissleder (Harvard University)
- Xiaowei Zhuang (Harvard University)
Date: 24 - 26 June 2020 (registration open until 1 June 2020)
Venue: Lenbach Palais, Munich
Organizers: Vasilis Ntziachristos (Helmholtz Zentrum München / TU München), Stephen Quake (Stanford University), Markus Elsner (Nature Biotechnology), Pep Pàmies (Nature Biomedical Engineering)
For further information visit the conference's webpage.